Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Office Redo

image via

I'm ready for a serious office redo....several years ago I realized that since I work out at a local gym, I did not need an exercise room in my home too (I DO NOT exercise that much!) so I decided to sell the exercise equipment and change that room into a craft room for my children.  That way all their ribbons, beads, glue sticks could have a home and they could have a place to be creative.

Fast forward to now...I have taken over the craft room and its still somewhere between kiddo creative and adult workspace.

Over the next few weeks, I plan on pulling everything out and turning it into a way cool workspace that I will actually enjoy using!  Its full of beautiful sunlight and even has a small sitting room that would be a fantastic place for coffee in the morning!

I love the vintage/industrial feel of the office above, I think I might use it for inspiration!
I would love to hear what your home office/workspace looks like...
Have a great day!   live well...

2 comments:

  1. Go for it Kristi trust me you'll be in seventh heaven! I've posted about my studio in an 18th century carriage barn and I would move into it if the husband hadn't made me promise I wouldn't, hate that.

    P.S. I received the rosery and I love it! It's now hanging around Luna, a piece of statuary in my studio and I see it everyday, it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the fastest way to inflate an exercise ball. All you do is insert the needle of the pump, turn it on and just watch for a few seconds before the balloon is inflated at your convenience. Some of these pumps can be quite noisy, but you will certainly save a lot of time in return its all due to plug for exercise ball .

    ReplyDelete