Thursday, September 29, 2011

Green Envy





images via layla grace, trouvais and pinterest

I can selfishly remember when I was awaiting the birth of each daughter, secretly praying that one of them would have green eyes like mine...well, no such luck!  While of course their large, deep, dark brown eyes are beautiful...they are the mirror image of my husband...not a green eye in sight!

I have always loved green...it works great with neutrals and I think I might have to try it!  What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. I think I adore green! Particularly the pale olive greens and you have chosen such wonderful images, I love the vintage horses and mirror! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxx P.s. your eyes must look simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous! I love the boat..Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images especially the third. Green is great I use it a lot in my home but mainly in sage tones to blend with the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that my future kids will get my husband's blue eyes...but they'll probably end up with my brown. :) Gorgeous green imagery!

    ReplyDelete